How Much Cheese Do I need?
Ah, the age-old question... Our virtual cheesemonger is here to help! Let's start with a few questions:
First, pick whether you're measuring in Pounds or Kilos?
Next, how hungry will your guests be? Pick the option closest to your event?
How many people are coming? If you're not sure, always pick the upper limit.
How many different cheeses would you like to serve? We recommend between 3 and 7 cheeses?
Would you like any additional tips?
Thanks so much for stopping by, hope to see you again soon! Don't forget to check out our free cheese board school at shopboardsandco.com.
- If you get a creamy or gooey cheese, we recommend getting a little more of it - it usually goes the fastest!
- If you like a nice blue or stinky cheese, you might want to get a little less of it.
- If you have any pregnant guests, look for pasteurized cheese options!
- Vegetarians will want to eat cheese made with vegetarian rennet (and Vegans don't eat cheese at all)
- You can pick a mix of different types of cheese, or one type of cheese made by multiple cheesemakers, like a cheddar tasting board. There are no rules!