CHEESE BOARD ARTIST
For the cheese lover who sees every board as a canvas
Welcome to the boards&co Classroom, where we have dozens of lessons that teach you how to make easy, delicious, and beautiful cheese boards. Below are a series of lessons teach you the basics of how to cut and style cheese and charcuterie so that you can become a cheese board artist!
- Cheese Layout: Fun Board Building
- How to Cut Cheese: Cheese Board Geometry
- Cutting Wedges and Wheels
- To Cut or Not to Cut
- How to Nugget
- Prepping Cheese
- How to Style Charcuterie
- Cheese Math: How Much Cheese Should You Serve?
- The Don'ts: Pretty Over Practical
- The Don'ts: Overfilling you Cheese Board
- The Don'ts: Poisonous Flowers